- Celebrating Ten Years of Haunted Mansion Holidays at Disneyland Park – As this year marks the tenth anniversary of Haunted Mansion Holiday at Disneyland park, see how every year some very different teams from across Disneyland Resort gather for a very special project: the Haunted Mansion Holiday gingerbread house.
- Want an Early Halloween Treat from Disney Parks? Download Our Haunted Mansion Wallpaper – Earlier this month, we introduced the Haunted Mansion-inspired desktop wallpaper.
- First Look at the Freaky Gingerbread House in Haunted Mansion Holiday – Check out a shot of the fabulous gingerbread confection that’s the centerpiece of the table in the ballroom in the Haunted Mansion at Disneyland park. It may look fancy, but there’s a dark side to all that sweetness and 500 pounds of gingerbread.
- Things You Might Not Know About Haunted Mansion Holiday at Disneyland Park – As we were preparing to open Haunted Mansion Holiday at Disneyland Park, we shared a few fun facts with our readers.
- More Room For Haunted Mansion Event at Disney’s Contemporary Resort – This Fall marks the 40th anniversary of the attraction at Walt Disney World Resort, and to celebrate, we held a Haunted Mansion-inspired merchandise event called “Room for 1 More.”
Saturday, October 15, 2011
by Marcio Disney