Today begins the Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party and we have the most amazing video for you to enjoy.
See everything that will happen at the party with this exclusive preview!!!
Last year I worked a lot at the Main Street USA during the party, greeting guests and playing with young pirates and princesses and I really cried when started to snow for the first time.
Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2009 features:
- The enchanted Castle Dream Lights on Cinderella Castle
- Mickey's Once Upon A Christmastime Parade, complete with a special appearance by Santa Claus himself
- An exclusive holiday fireworks extravaganza — Holiday Wishes: Celebrate the Spirit of the Season
- Live entertainment featuring Disney Characters
- Meet and greet opportunities throughout Magic Kingdom theme park with some of your favorite Disney Characters
- Complimentary cookies and hot cocoa
- A magical snow fall on Main Street, U.S.A.
- Many of the most popular Magic Kingdom attractions
The event will be held from 7:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m. on the following dates in 2009:
- November 10, 12, 13, 15, 17, 19, 20, 29
- December 1, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 11, 13, 15, 17, 18.
From December 19, 2009 through January 4, 2010, the Christmas Party happens every single night and you won't need the special ticket.
It is a separate event from the general admission previously admitted during the day at the Magic Kingdom. Guests who purchase tickets for the party will be given wristbands to wear, and those individuals not wearing wristbands will be asked to leave.